15 September 2009

Myojo Time

Every month, around the 10th day I'll go to the capital of my country. It takes about an hour to get there. Then I'll search the shop which is the only place where it's possible to buy Myojos. I't would be cheeper if I ordered my magazines from Japan and maybe I could get then earlier than this way. But for me it's a tradition, and I won't get rid of it.

And as you can see, Arashi is on the cover and there was a small poster too.


And a lot of handsome photos of Sho....!
I reallu could pay anything if I would get poster like this:



Crappy picture and it's an advertisement! (That'll be a good reason enough to buy au's cellphone someday...)
But I really love these photos!

...And my boyfriend keeps saying that it's useless to spend money to stuff like this. He doesn't understand, does he? I asked him today that should I join offical HSJ fan club and he said that "You don't make any sense. An old strange man will get all your money and then you will be happy? I't doesn't worth it".
I know it. "An old man" called Johnny will get all my money but at least I can be happy that I have supported my precious boys. I can't read the newsletters and I can't go to their conserts but...
I'll join someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment